Thursday, November 17, 2011

Still Occupied..

From what I've read, the occupy movement is supposed to be nonviolent. After reading stories from CNN, I see where some of the protestors are arrested for violent threats. One protestor has threatened to bomb Macy's in New York with a molotov cocktail. He also threatened to burn New York to the ground.

Protestors of the Occupy Movement is calling for an American Revolution. Can they do it nonviolently? What do they want exactly?

www.occupywallst.org/ shows live updates of their attempt at shutting down wall street.  At 10:00 am 50 + protestors are arrested and the wall subway has been closed.

This some serious stuff. I keep seeing in stories "the 1st Amendment" being thrown around. I feel like things are going too far. Maybe I don't know enough about the situation. I am trying to do research, but I feel ultimately that perhaps this Occupy Movement is tearing America apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment