Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Occupy...

During the Halloween weekend I was approached by two supporters of occupy Atlanta. They handed me a brochure and told me to get involved, let my voice be heard.

I've heard about the Occupy movement and I'm a little confused. The news seems to be as well. What is the Occupy Movement really about? Is it about student loans? I've also heard people being angry about the unemployment rate. I feel like they need a message that works together.

I have no voice when it comes to that though. Again, I'm sure its because of my ignorance. But honestly, I have a job. And I don't necessarily want hand outs from the government to cover my student loans. That was my decision and my debt is my fault. I've seen where people in the occupy movement are against major corporations yet they post protests using apple iPhones or smart phones. Its ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment